The Total Rewards Program Manager provides professional expertise in an area of specialization, encompassing the design and implementation of incentive compensation programs for colleagues at all levels. This individual should have demonstrated expertise in multiple disciplines, including colleague compensation, executive compensation, incentive design and governance, benefits, wellbeing, and retirement. The Total Rewards Program Manager will be viewed internally and externally as a subject matter expert. They will regularly advise and consult executive leaders as well as to human resources and key partners on a range of matters to support enterprise and segment total rewards strategy, including competitiveness, trends, developments, metrics, policy, and change management. This individual will guide and develop reporting, analysis, and recommendations in support of significant Total Rewards and business initiatives by identifying creative solutions, including new and improved approaches.
- Can summarize complex issues succinctly and present alternatives and recommendations. Develops, documents, implements, and communicates policies, processes to influence negotiated outcomes.
- Foster collaboration across Total Rewards, human resources, partners, and stakeholders. Will guide peers and teammates.
- Proactively supports design, vendor, risk, and audit processes.
- Possess the ability to lead several vital programs/processes and new initiatives.
- Develops Consultants and Analysts; identifies potential team talent; may act as “lead” or manage a small team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Human Resources, Benefits, Compensation, or Incentives
- · Understands the breadth of Total Rewards and other Human Resources programs
- · Demonstrated success highlighting analytical, problem-solving, decision-making resulting in new techniques and approaches.
- · Possess solid consulting skills, including the creation and presentation of executive ready presentations. Communicate succinctly and clearly to any size group.
- · Solid relationship building and networking skills to stay abreast of internal/external developments.
- · Strong business acumen. Ability to navigate financial, legal, risk, and regulatory environments.
- · Foster a continuous improvement orientation by identifying opportunities for improvement. Act as a change agent, able to influence leaders to achieve successful outcomes.
- · Advanced knowledge of analytical and presentation tools including, Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau.
- · Demonstrated Project management skills with the ability to manage concurrent activities and deadlines.
To Apply please go to our Career Page:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action: Minority/Female/veterans/disability